- The Administrator of personal Data (ADO) Fabryka Przyrządów i Uchwytów „Bison-Bial” Spółka Akcyjna z siedzibą w Bielsku Podlaskim (17-100) przy ul. Franciszka Żwirki i Stanisława Wigury 75.
- ADO enables contact via e-mail: [email protected]; [email protected], by phone: +48 85 741 64 20, by post: ul. Myśliwska 13, 15-569 Białystok.
- The collection and processing of your personal data takes place for the following purposes:
a) In order to present our commercial offer based on the consent received (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a),
b) In order to conclude and execute the contract for the sale of ADO goods or services based on acceptance of the ADO offer (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR),
c) For archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and for purposes of investigating or defending claims, which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f).
- Providing data is voluntary or necessary to achieve the objectives listed in point 3. If we fail to provide the data, we will not be able to conclude and perform the agreements or to complete other activities listed in point 3.
- The processing of personal data includes the following categories of your data: basic identification and contact details; electronic identification and contact details; demographic data, such as postal code, preferences and interests, the industry in which you operate (in the case of an entrepreneur's employee), other information relevant to the survey of customers' opinions and / or adapt our offer.
- Your personal data may be made available to persons authorized by ADO, entities providing ADO services, including technical and organizational services, e-mail services, our subcontractors, to whom ADO outsources some of the services provided under the contract, as well as other entities / persons / bodies to the extent and under the rules specified by law.
- ADO will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
- The period of storage of personal data:
a) Personal data acquired in connection with the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods and services will be kept until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract,
Your basic contact details are stored for the purpose of direct marketing of our goods and services until you object to their
a) processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent, or decide for yourself that the data has become obsolete.
- Przysługuje Tobie prawo dostępu do treści danych oraz ich sprostowania, usunięcia lub ograniczenia przetwarzania, a także prawo sprzeciwu, zażądania zaprzestania przetwarzania i przenoszenia danych, jak również prawo do cofnięcia zgody w dowolnym momencie oraz prawo do wniesienia skargi do organu nadzorczego tj. Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, gdy uznasz, że ADO naruszył przepisy dotyczące ochrony danych osobowych.
- We provide protection for the data we collect. In order to protect information collected online from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have introduced appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures.